Monday, November 14, 2011

Xerox Project


This was a very fun project for me to do. I had my friend Camille help me so I could use her face and hands as well as mine because I love her big eyes, full lips, cute little hands with her bracelets, cute nose and her clear complexion. I used the quotes "My aim is to spread more smiles than tears" - Tupac, "We've got the vision" - MGMT, "Nobody's built like you, you design yourself." - Jay-Z, and "The problems at hand are lighter than at heart." I am a big fan of music, so I thought using these quotes would be a good idea to be explained through the body parts. The Jay-Z quote I felt connected with the project and the body parts. I hope you like my project, I am very pleased with my end result.

Seb: ideal idea of technology today, counter proportions were interesting
Francesca: incredible, the fingers are very elegent
Grace: virtual and almost like the titanic with the hand on the window, captures the movements
Luis: he is in a million places at once, eyes were creative by collaging them onto his face
Amanda: it was very outside of the box, the feet and movement make it realistic
Hessa: exquisite corpse, covered a lot of space, the different copies to make the face was creative
Jon: arms were distorted and irregular making it very interesting
Stef: 'monster in the closet' i enjoyed the creation how it was layered
Emily: it was a cool abstract scene and she was exploring something that hasn't been done yet which made it a challenge
Roy: i enjoyed the contrast from black and white to color, great execution
Hannah: i thought it was super cool, seeing the world through the iphone movement and character emotion in the face
Abby: great creative context

1 comment:

  1. i like how you placed the words around the images. i like all the images as well. nice work

    ReplyDelete